If there is one thing India is known globally for, it is undoubtedly the rich culture and diversity that shows itself on every possible occasion. India’s deep history and culture have manifested themselves in different ways like folklore, traditional art, cuisine, and, most importantly, fashion. As much as the modern fashion industry has taken a significant liking towards western clothing trends, ethnic wear remains an inseparable part of every Indian person’s wardrobe. So, if you haven’t stocked up on ethnic clothes and footwear like jutti, it should be your next course of action.
Jutti is a type of ethnic footwear typically adorned with various embroidery and embellishments along with a flat sole. It is a versatile type of ethnic footwear that is worn with all kinds of traditional clothing. Finding such juttis online is now an effortless task, with footwear stores like Mochi Shoes just a few clicks away. Here are 7 unique ways you can style your jutti:
- While jutti is ethnic footwear, don’t hesitate to wear it with western clothing. Make a fun outfit with skinny jeans, a solid black t-shirt and an ethnic embroidered jacket paired with jutti.
- Put on your favourite jutti with straight fit jeans and a short kurti. This is something both men and women can easily pull off, with a simple watch used to accessorise.
- Put together the ethnic outfit of your dreams with a classic embroidered churidar and jutti. Make sure to add some stylish bangles and heavy earrings to this ethnic mix.
- Ethnic dresses are currently all the rage, and there’s nothing better to pair them with than jutti. Find yourself a flattering A-line dress and wear it with your jutti, a couple of kadas and some average-sized stud earrings.
- Another timeless option involves short, embroidered kurti and Patiala pants. Wear these with your classic jutti and heavy jhumkas. Do not forget to elegantly drape a dupatta over one shoulder and carry it with utmost grace.
- One can never go wrong with a solid long kurta and pyjama combination. Put these on with your jutti, and layer your topwear with a Nehru jacket. This is an evergreen piece of ethnic clothing that you can easily flaunt.
- Long skirts and jutti is an unbeatable outfit to try at your next traditional event. Wear the skirt of your lehenga or atypical, printed long skirt with a solid blouse. Use earrings like hoops or drop ones and a single pendant around your neck to finish it off. An ethnic sling bag when stepping out will only add to the appeal of this outfit.
These outfit ideas and more can be effortlessly pulled off even by those with the slightest fashion knowledge. Try these out on various occasions and feel the ease with which juttis can enhance your outfits. Take a look at the collection of juttis online at Mochi Shoes, a shopping store meant solely for high-quality footwear and pick out your favourite ones!