We Indians are pretty versatile. We want a mix of everything in our life. From having different types of chutneys and achars on our plate to including various types of fashion styles in our wardrobes – we never get bored of variety! And when it comes to blending the styles of traditional Indian attires and western culture, you bet we are becoming an expert in this mantra. So, do you want to know about some of these super hot Indo-western fashion styles you can try? Then keep reading.
- Kurtas with denim – Women kurta sets with churidars, salwars, and leggings have been famous for an eternity. And we all know the importance of denim in the western fashion world. So, let’s combine these two and see the stylish magic you create. You can wear your typical women kurta sets with churidars or embrace a denim jacket over them. Sounds cool? Ok, now match it with your sneakers to seal the look perfectly. Or you can even go wearing your kurtas with jeans or denim shorts! The result would be dynamics, believe us!
- Skirts with kurtas – Again, the versatile ethnic kurtas offer a great chance to look stylish! Want to know how? Just grab your favourite long skirt from your western collection and wear it with your kurta instead of a crop top. You can even wear a scarf around your neck for better effect and create a perfect Indo-western fashion style that will inspire many others.
- Sarees with different tops – Wearing sarees in various styles and ways is very Indian-like. But what if you want to give it a western twitch? Then, you can opt for different western tops playing the role of a blouse with it. For example, get your chiffon saree and match it with a tube top of the sheer western blouse and look sexy and admirable at the same time.
- Shirts with Indian bottoms – Shirts are pretty casual western wear that you love to wear at your work or on daily outings. But wearing them with jeans and trousers is so very old school! Give it an Indo-western touch and pair it with a palazzo instead. You can even go for dhoti pants and salwars if you like a bit of gathered-styled bottom with your shirts. Then you even have the garage pants that look equally amazing with shirts like kurtas or kameez.
- Dupatta over your western attire – So, we aren’t stopping you from wearing your jeans and short top or shirt with the skirt or trousers. But to look super stylish and get that perfect Indo-western touch, we suggest – grabbing a gorgeous long dupatta over your western wear. You won’t believe what kind of a transformation a simple dupatta of your western attire can do to your style.
We hope you loved our Indo-western styling tips for a better and more stylish look. Do try them and let us know about the compliments you collect!